Friday 8 April 2011

Chilled out Friday


It's lovely to come home to be faced with a welcome of meows and affection. I park my car up in the drive and who should be waiting outside but a friendly kitty to greet me. It's a lovely warm day and the cats are chillin out..

This is the life!

You can just make out some bees or flies in amongst the cherry blossom. 


Bea has found a cozy place to sleep with furry friends with a little help from my son!




Bea hiding between covers!





























6 comments:

  1. You're definitely chillin'! And looking exceptionally adorable while doing it. :-)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    -Fuzzy Tales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Hope u have a great weekend too!
    Sorry to everyone about big gap at the end of my post! I'm having problems with pictures not downloading or taking forever to download! Has anyone else had any problems downloading pics? I used to have no problems before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful kitties. A nap sounds pretty good about now!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ! Nice Full Sun Spot over there !!!
    Today I just got Cloudy Day..and believe it or not I stay inside ( Very Unusual for me )

    Enjoy For yourself and do extra join for me...Please
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww your kitty looks like my little Sammi, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW !!! Does the Cherryblossoms blooom there you live ??!!
    Here it´s feel like forever before they will bloom :(
    It sure lookes like you can chill Bea !
    Just like me :)
    Thank´s for your comment on my first catshow !
    Yes it was some kind of a decoration my cageneighbour had !!!
    Mom is thinking about that she would pimp my cage on my next catshow like an disco ;-)

    ReplyDelete